MegaMek Discussion Board

Full Version: Thanksgiving Weekend game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy!

I'm currently overseas in Korea, and won't be home with the wife this Turkey Day (but will be home for Christmas).  So, I've got a lot of time on my hands this weekend, if anyone is looking for an opponent, or just wants to pick a fight.  ;D

I'm GMT +9.0 hrs, but will get up early or stay up late.  Its not a problem.Just drop a line here!

-Trip
Hey Trip, I'd be interested in playing you, I'm pretty competent at the game but this would be the first time I network played with anyone. So. If you're interested just tell me what other info you might need. Smile
I to would be open to throw down.  Have a hand full of games played and just ran off my only friend who plays.  So I am in need of fresh meet for the grinder.
Well Gentlemen, I can suggest you PM me with your times available and Earthly locations.  I see no reason we can't do a three-way King-of-the-Hill (or similar) scenario!

- Tripler
There is also: http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.ph...164.0.html if you can be available sometime at (or after) 1pm Central Time (US) on Friday the 29th. It is open for all.

I'm pretty sure grinders are usually free-for-alls with each player getting a new 'Mech once their current one is destroyed.