MegaMek Discussion Board

Full Version: New Map Hex Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Man, I feel bad for the people who live/work in those towers in your example image.  There's not a lot of parking =P
Those are for big bosses only. All slaves park in the lightless flooded basement. Please roll for possible breach. Lose car if fail.
(03-20-2017, 01:41 PM)SirMegaV link Wrote: [ -> ]Those are for big bosses only. All slaves park in the lightless flooded basement. Please roll for possible breach. Lose car if fail.
All environmental sealant must be provided by employees from their own wages, of course.
(03-23-2017, 11:05 AM)GraalOtonami link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=SirMegaV link=topic=2338.msg17844#msg17844 date=1490031690]
Those are for big bosses only. All slaves park in the lightless flooded basement. Please roll for possible breach. Lose car if fail.
All environmental sealant must be provided by employees from their own wages, of course.
[/quote]

What sealant? Don't think cars have any. Whops auto fail. At least if they hit the 1M c-bills target each day they get to salvage it.
Port Building, Ship to Shore Gantry Crane and 20' containers (light woods).
In the past you had done some new bridge icons, with different types of bridges.  One bridge type that wasn't mentioned then would be a pontoon bridge, like something a Bridge Engineer Infantry unit might deploy.  I think there are bridge layer units and the bridge engineer infantry that can deploy temporary bridges.  Might be a good icon to have for if those units get implemented.
Was watching the deployment of a pontoon bridge in YouTube. Looked like my bridge because the of the slightly wider road shoulder and with connecting lines in between. Color wise should be more metal like than the road. Best of all, it's straight line only. So... No problem. It's only 3 images. Let me know when.  Tongue
Lakes (Swamp fluff)
Retiring old swimming pools (first two). Introducing 5 new swimming pools.
Hi,

great work SirMegaV!

Is it possible, that you upload the old Zips? Most of the links aren't working anymore.
(04-27-2017, 04:45 PM)Alvar Oldebrecht Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

great work SirMegaV!

Is it possible, that you upload the old Zips? Most of the links aren't working anymore.

Sure.. here's the dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x15drif17ckrx8...s.rar?dl=0

Please note that there will be errors in my tileset file because I'm in the middle of resizing all my parking hexes due to the changes made to the car size (hate it), and enhancing all my roads with curves (serious nightmarish work).
Thanks!
Sample of new parking lots (road) using the new car scale.
Curious.. did anyone try playing on the North Sydney map?

New building attached.

New Building
New buildings.
New building.

Another new building.
New Building

New Building 2
New Building

New Building 2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15