This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A way to undo firing commitments other than "next unit"
I tried escape, but that doesn't seem to be working.
This problem bothered me for a long time before I figured out how to do it (seriously, months). Just hit ESC.
ESC will clear all firing orders for the currently selected unit, backspace will just remove the last declared weapon.
I´ve been wondering about that ever since I´ve been playing MM; I figured out that twisting the torso will delete all firing orders, but naturally this only works for Mechs...
(07-10-2011, 08:20 PM)ApolloAndy link Wrote: I tried escape, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Was that seriously the original message and I responded with 'hit ESC'? Sorry, that's apparently what happens at 2 am right before I pass out in bed for the night.
Lucky thing you hit the bed and not the keyboard. ;D
Backspace also works when moving units. Very very convenient for moving aerospace units. It just undoes the last move recorded, including facing changes.