Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customizing units in MekHQ?
Sorry guys if it's posted somewhere and I haven't yet found it but...

I've noticed the customize option in MekHq and have figured out yet how to get it to work if it does. If it doesn't.... is there a work around?

Thanks,

RRS

ADDITIONAL NOTE:

I've have since discovered a work around that is lengthy.  Copy the mechfiles.zip into the megameklab folder. Extract the unit in question. Modify it and put it back into the MeKHQ archive... Then use GM mode and alter your units/equipment accordingly.

I guess my question is... does this "customize unit" function in any way as of yet?
The customization option doesn't do anything at this time.
(05-21-2011, 08:21 PM)RotaryRockStar link Wrote: Sorry guys if it's posted somewhere and I haven't yet found it but...

I've noticed the customize option in MekHq and have figured out yet how to get it to work if it does. If it doesn't.... is there a work around?

Thanks,

RRS

ADDITIONAL NOTE:

I've have since discovered a work around that is lengthy.  Copy the mechfiles.zip into the megameklab folder. Extract the unit in question. Modify it and put it back into the MeKHQ archive... Then use GM mode and alter your units/equipment accordingly.

I guess my question is... does this "customize unit" function in any way as of yet?

It worked, and then it didn't and now I have completely broken it. But it will come back and better than ever.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Customizing the name lists? ThomasMarik 5 624 06-23-2016, 07:20 AM
Last Post: ThomasMarik
  Purchasing Units; mechs.zip file not the same in mekhq vs megamek tservello92 5 1,287 10-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Xenon54z
  Adding my old units into MekHQ Groggy1 3 815 01-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Arkaris
  NPE whilst customizing a Crab 27b, looks like its from MML not from MekHQ... ralgith 15 2,545 01-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Last Post: ralgith