Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug in Editing Potential rewards in Scenario
So this may have been fixed, but in HQ if I edit the scenario payout / mission rewards, and delete the Payment/reward, it does not delete it but adds it a second time, doubling my reward... lol
(02-14-2015, 12:41 AM)Mekslayer link Wrote: So this may have been fixed, but in HQ if I edit the scenario payout / mission rewards, and delete the Payment/reward, it does not delete it but adds it a second time, doubling my reward... lol

I doubt that has been fixed since this is the first I've heard of it.
Go bug report it by following the howto
https://sourceforge.net/p/megamek/wiki/b...ort_howto/
I have been seeing this as well, the trigger seems to be when editing the scenario. I like to add some fluff to my missions so I edit the descriptions, once you save the scenario it creates a duplicate reward, this duplicates every time the scenario is edited. So if there was a Star League mek and you edit then there are two meks, edit again without removing and now there are four, eight, sixteen, etc...
(02-14-2015, 10:01 AM)ralgith link Wrote:[quote author=Mekslayer link=topic=1991.msg12937#msg12937 date=1423888890]
So this may have been fixed, but in HQ if I edit the scenario payout / mission rewards, and delete the Payment/reward, it does not delete it but adds it a second time, doubling my reward... lol

I doubt that has been fixed since this is the first I've heard of it.
Go bug report it by following the howto
https://sourceforge.net/p/megamek/wiki/b...ort_howto/
[/quote]

This still applies. Forum posts get lost and forgotten.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Editing units after MegaMek game. ErikModi 2 804 02-06-2015, 11:31 AM
Last Post: ErikModi
  Unit (mech) name editing pheonixstorm 6 1,597 06-25-2014, 11:19 PM
Last Post: pheonixstorm
  Universe Editing superdude 431 12 3,490 05-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Last Post: superdude 431