This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mekwars 3025 down?
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone has any info on why and for how long the Mekwars3025 servers will be down.
No idea, but you can always keep checking:
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/mekwars.org
It's down for everyone.

The host is down - I'm working on a temporary replacement and then a move to a new permanent host.  I do not have a timeline right now.  Hopefully we'll be up in the temporary location tonight, but I am not in a position to make promises on that.
Thanks for getting back to everyone on this, Spork.
Thanks for the helpful replies everyone!
We're back up on the new host.  The tracker is not working - something is blocking the port.  I've got a trouble ticket open with the hosting company.