Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
auto ejection off
how does one turn off auto ejection for a mech or side.  I see the game options has an unofficial
"controlled" auto ejection.  Sense turning Auto ejection system off is a Tac Ops rule I figured there is a official way to turn it off that I am missing.

Thanks
You can turn it off for each individual unit in the lobby. I think there is also be an option to disable auto-eject by default.
How does the conditional auto ejection optional rule work?

There are several options, on a 'Mech by 'Mech basis, you select the options you want that will trigger ejection. If that condition is met, the pilot ejects.
I see
(07-11-2015, 10:00 AM)Jayof9s link Wrote:There are several options, on a 'Mech by 'Mech basis, you select the options you want that will trigger ejection. If that condition is met, the pilot ejects.

So you have to select a mech, then right click it, and then go to configure (or something like that). From there you can go to the different tabs and change different settings. What is on these tabs depends on the game options you have turned on, such as allowing conditional auto ejection.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto Save? Temp Game File I can load? Jingo 2 458 03-25-2019, 10:36 AM
Last Post: GraalOtonami
  Question regarding ejection. And an idea for the next version. T.S. Hawk 9 3,240 12-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Last Post: T.S. Hawk
  Optional ejection rule Mad 8 2,741 06-24-2011, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Xenon54z