Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MegaMek 0.40.1 Creating random army for bot results in 9999 BV/Tons/Cost
As title says I keep getting this issue. No meks appear in the army list for the bot even though I've added them and the players meks appear just find and display the correct stats.
That Stable is actually almost a year old.  I'd suggest moving to the most current dev version.  They are quite stable and in-fact we are moving into a new stable version with it.

It can be downloaded here

https://sourceforge.net/projects/megamek...015-10-12/

I would also check that you have unchecked double blind or real double blind drop in the game options. When those are on then you can't see your opponents BV and instead it makes up a fictional number.

So if you still want double blind on then you can just turn it off, build the bot force, and then turn it back on right before you click ready. Hope that helps. Smile
(10-28-2015, 09:51 PM)Xenon54z link Wrote: I would also check that you have unchecked double blind or real double blind drop in the game options. When those are on then you can't see your opponents BV and instead it makes up a fictional number.

Yeah, that's exactly what it is.

Real Blind Drop always shows 9999 bv/tons/cost if an opponent has any units.
(10-28-2015, 09:51 PM)Xenon54z link Wrote: I would also check that you have unchecked double blind or real double blind drop in the game options. When those are on then you can't see your opponents BV and instead it makes up a fictional number.

So if you still want double blind on then you can just turn it off, build the bot force, and then turn it back on right before you click ready. Hope that helps. Smile

FFS This is prolly it. *facepalm* Thanks man, I didn't even think of that.

And thanks for that heads up Hammer, I didn't even realize the stable was that old either!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't set up a Bot army thedancingjoker 7 1,955 09-24-2013, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Arlith