Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unnamed
Recently all my opponents, allies and recruits are all now "Unnamed", where as before they had names.

Any ideas if it is something I have done or how to fix it.

Thanks

Yondar
I've had this happen as well.  It didn't effect the ability to run the match but it was kind of annoying.  I don't know how to stop it from happening but you can always go in and manually assign a random name before the battle in the setup screen.
This was a issue with MHQ a few versions ago.  Are you using the most current version 0.3.30 from here:

MekHQ 0.3.30
Just so you guys know, 0.3.29 is the latest dev version in your downloads section, also, the link on the front page doesn't seem to work.

Also, if I have a campaign on 0.3.29 and download 0.3.30, will my campaign still run?
(07-15-2016, 04:05 AM)MoleMan link Wrote: Also, if I have a campaign on 0.3.29 and download 0.3.30, will my campaign still run?

Generally, yes, but I would keep your copy of 0.3.29 until you know it's going to work.  Basically, create a new install location for 0.3.30, copy your campaign in, and load it.  If it works, great, if you have problems, go back to 0.3.29.  Occasionally, new dev releases have issues that may make them unplayable.