Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Unpopular Unit Images
Deadborder doesn’t do Aero’s of any type.
Also, Hammer, just noticed that the Wagon Wheel and New Syrtis icons that SirMegaV did were never added.
I've add the missing units and a couple of others. I also have a lead on a Wusun sprite.
Hammer, you already have a Wusun sprite?
Not the sprite, but this image - https://megamek.org/bb/thread-1736-post-...n#pid15607

Just needs to be converted to a Sprite. Which tbh...I suck at.
Btw, while I'm making requests...any chance you'd be willing to do icons for the Gulltoppr and Destrier? They're pretty much the last non-support vees in need of icons.
Their is project underway to give every ground unit/VTOL it's own unique sprite. The project is coming up to 1/2 done and being handled by Deadborder.
(02-11-2019, 10:52 PM)Hammer Wrote: Their is project underway to give every ground unit/VTOL it's own unique sprite.  The project is coming up to 1/2 done and being handled by Deadborder.

Ah, I was unaware. Awesome.
That Wusun image is soooooo much better. Was going to decline the request when I saw the image from MUL... hehe Will work on it tomorrow and post here.
Wusun... seems weird...

Attached Files
.png   Wusun_original.png (Size: 1.04 KB / Downloads: 41)
.png   Wusun.png (Size: 6.54 KB / Downloads: 41)
(02-13-2019, 03:55 AM)SirMegaV Wrote: Wusun... seems weird...

Oh damn dude, that is gorgeous.
SirMegaV does outstanding work on his sprites and his Tileset is beyond amazing.
Thanks... but swarmed with RL stuffs.. haven't touch MM for over a month..... Sad