Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meklab/mekhq omni-mech changes: no time benefit refitting omni vs normal mechs?
I could swear this was working several versions ago. Changing out, say, a couple of weapons on an omnimech in meklab would report as an omni pod change and would take much less time. Currently, each weapon removed takes 240 minutes and is a class A modification.

Was this feature broken, am I doing something incorrectly, or am I just remembering incorrectly and, in fact, omni pod time advantages have not yet been implemented?
They used to work but... I can confirm they are not currently. Not sure when that occurred but if there isn't one already a bug report should be submitted.
Thank you sir. Can anyone submit a bug report? I seem to recall things were changed to only allow some vetted individuals to submit bug reports. Is that currently the case?
Negative, who told you that?  https://github.com/MegaMek/megameklab/issues is where all the trackers and downloads have moved.
(10-20-2016, 04:57 AM)Aries144 link Wrote: Thank you sir. Can anyone submit a bug report? I seem to recall things were changed to only allow some vetted individuals to submit bug reports. Is that currently the case?

A while back, we removed the ability to create anonymous issues on SourceForge.  This meant that people needed to have a SF account to most tickets and comments.  This is the default behavior in GitHub, and I don't believe there is a way to enable anonymous issues/comments on GitHub.
Ok. Issue reported. Smile Thanks guys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crash on the Meklab load XenopusTex 1 467 02-06-2016, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Hammer