Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TO&E Sheet Busted
So, I've tried both the stable and development builds of MekHQ for windows and I have the latest version of Java. I cannot get the TO&E tab to allow me to add forces unless I load one of the preset campaigns, and even then changing the name of the force will make all of its sub forces disappear! Renaming the force to its old name brings it back. What can I do to fix this? I'm at my wits end.
Oh no! A awesome fighting force can't fight like that. I feel your pain. Sad

Have you tried double clicking on the icon? Usually it will either minimize or maximize the rest of the groups under it, whether it be units or more groups or both.

If that does not work, can you provide us with the MekHQ log? It is found in the log folder I think. Hopefully this will help get you back to robot explosion destruction of fun! Big Grin
I'll give that a shot when I get off work in the morning. Thanks for the quick response!
Double clicking fixed it (it was never broken it would seem). Thanks for the help, I just wish I had been smart enough to think of it myself. XD
Let the FUN begin! 8)

(Except you have other questions that I don't know the answers to since I don't do AtB.) Tongue
I do not know if you are still having issues with this. I have a merc unit that I have been doing campaigns with for a few years and started using megamek Lab not too long ago and have similar problems.
(06-25-2017, 01:03 PM)Rattler85 Wrote: I do not know if you are still having issues with this.  I have a merc unit that I have been doing campaigns with for a few years and started using megamek Lab not too long ago and have similar problems.

I don't follow, your having issues with MekHQ or MegaMekLab.

MegaMekLab doesn't have a ToE.
Hammer,

I am have one unit, but I am having issues moving the battlemechs, tanks, infantry and ASFs into their own subunits within the greater whole.
You should be able to just right click on the subunit and the option to assign the unit to the lance/star should be in the menu.

[Image: zaoTV31.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Busted Hip/Shoulder ErikModi 7 1,503 08-17-2012, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Jayof9s