Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3026 RAT
I've reached a point where I really only play the period from the end of the 3rd Succession War and into the 4th. I find it a very enjoyable period to play the game, and it's very useful when running open games at conventions.

In order to keep in practice between cons or when the game group has had enough of BT's glorious crunchiness, I play on MegaMek. In order to make running a game in 3026 a little easier, I came up with series of RATs for the period.

It was kinda fun just to build it, and I figure there are two or three other players out there who may find it useful, so I'm posting it here.

It has sub-categories for each Major House, the Major Periphery States, Wolf's Dragoons, and general Merks and other periphery freaks.

Attached Files
.zip   IS 3025.zip (Size: 17.85 KB / Downloads: 10)
(05-06-2017, 08:33 AM)Iornnerd88 Wrote: I've reached a point where I really only play the period from the end of the 3rd Succession War and into the 4th. I find it a very enjoyable period to play the game, and it's very useful when running open games at conventions.

In order to keep in practice between cons or when the game group has had enough of BT's glorious crunchiness, I play on MegaMek. In order to make running a game in 3026 a little easier, I came up with series of RATs for the period.

It was kinda fun just to build it, and I figure there are two or three other players out there who may find it useful, so I'm posting it here.

It has sub-categories for each Major House, the Major Periphery States, Wolf's Dragoons, and general Merks and other periphery freaks.

You can also generate RATs based on the MUL, within MegaMek. For Example, 3026 Medium Mechs that the Arcturan Guard would use.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ya see what happens when you skip a couple of updates... I was wondering what the "RAT Generator" was. When was it added?

Oh well. Thanks for pointing that out though. It looks like a handy tool.
I guess I'll make up a couple of maps or something Smile
Going from memory a few months ago.
So I have puttered about with the RAT generator, and I like it. But I still like to have a Custom RAT handy. It's good to have options.

Every time you guys update this game, you add something that puts a smile on my face. Thanks for the many hours of frustration. You labors make a lot of us BT-nerds very happy