This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible to change the date/era banner?
Along the top of the MekHQ window it states the name of the Campaign, the day/month/year, and then in parenthesis the era.  Right now, in the campaign I'm running, it says (Late Succession War - Renaissance).

While this is great as is compared to the past, I've seen a couple times during our campaign where it isn't accurate.  As a GM for the campaign I've got several un-spoiled players taking part and I don't want to reveal certain surprises before they unfold on their own.

The one I'm especially concerned about is the change from Dec 31 3048 to Jan 1 3049, when it says "Clan Invasion".  This does not occur until August that year, and even then the Inner Sphere only gradually becomes aware of it, taking us well into early 3050 before it's clear to everyone.

Where is the era configuration so that I can fine-tune this for our campaign-goers?

Example is attached.  Version we're currently running is 0.43.4
Sorry, we set our banners to match what the MUL says.

A coder might be able to set up an option to "hide" the banners. But we won't be changing the dates or titles for them
Sorry, I'm missing the reference -- MUL?
This.

http://www.masterunitlist.info/Era/Index
Thanks man. The Clan Invasion in that MUL shows starting in 3050, but in MekHQ (at least in 43.4 that I'm using) starts it on Jan 1 3049. I wonder if that's different in later versions... which we are currently avoiding due to some of the issues in them.

Anyway, I appreciate the info sir.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HekHQ Help, Corruption/Terminal Date Ogra_Chief 4 1,322 02-06-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Ogra_Chief
  MekHQ Date Stjames 3 1,755 09-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Stjames