Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about the procreation features
I seem to be a little bit puzzled, I have both procreation features enabled and in my current campaign, I currently have 2 couples of mechwarriors currently married to each other.  From what I understand, the chances of someone conceiving is actually supposed to be higher when a couple is married, and not when its not in a relationship.  So far I have I have seen several at least 8 personal conceiving in my campaign that I currently have about 8 years into, and not once have I seen any of the married couples result in a pregnancy unless it is manually put in.  How exactly is it coded into Mekhq and what exactly happens/needs to happen to see it happen by itself.  Just wondering.
Not one of the coders but looking at the code. Procreation roll happens if they aren't deployed. If unmarried their is a .005% chance, and if married .05% chance to get pregnant.

That looks like its rolled everyday.
(03-26-2019, 10:50 AM)Hammer Wrote: Not one of the coders but looking at the code.  Procreation roll happens if they aren't deployed. If unmarried their is a .005% chance, and if married .05% chance to get pregnant.

That looks like its rolled everyday.

ahh ok, thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  0.43.6 New ATB Features Sidewinder 1 205 12-23-2017, 08:01 PM
Last Post: scJazz