Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mechwarior Injuries
Im playing a campaign.
I miss a option to edit injuries to mechwariors.
Its possible?
You should be able to edit injuries if you turn on GM Mode.
Thanks!
Sorry disturb, but I cant find in Game Options the place to edit injuries. Can help?
Do you see the GM mode button, top right I think. It isn't in a menu or in preferences. Once that button is pressed, you should be able to right click people to edit injuries.

I'm not in front of my computer right now so I might be wrong. I will see if I can do it later.
Nope... Im using last stable version. Maybe this option was just on development?
(04-27-2019, 03:45 PM)Barone Wrote: Nope... Im using last stable version. Maybe this option was just on development?

I don't think it is that.

This is what I do to edit injuries:
  1. Make sure GMODE is on. Look for the button in the top right next to Advance Day.
  2. Go to Personnel tab and select the person you want to edit the injuries.
  3. Look for the green medical cross. It should be in the bottom right of the person's info card, which is to the right of the person's avatar.
  4. Clicking the cross should bring up a Medical Window.
  5. Here you can add doctor notes and edit the injuries.
  6. Just left click the part of the body that you want to edit. A menu should pop up giving you options to heal or add specific injuries.
I hope that helps you find it. I'd hate for your healthy mechwarriors to go uninjured for too long.    Wait .... I meant, I'm sure you'll heal all your people quickly. Wink
First of all thanks for the help.
But, I cant find that GM MODE (ou advance day) in anywhere, on stable or development versions.
Thats really weird.
Seems my mw will be health for ever kkkk
What program are you using? MekHQ?
I ask because the the Advance Day button is pretty important when managing campaigns so it is rather large. And if you can't find it, then I think your not in MekHQ.

MegaMek can't do injuries; you have to do it in MekHQ and then when you start the scenario from MekHQ, in MegaMek it should create the person with the effects of the injury modifying the skills in MegaMek.
It is explained then.
I was referring to MM.
I've never used MekHQ.
So here's a suggestion: include, if possible, in the MM, a tool for editing mechwariors injuries.
Thanks for your patience and help!
Glad we got it sorted.

I think injuries affect gunnery/piloting skills. If you know which injury the pilot has, you could just adjust their skill according to the injury rules. I think those are in AtoW.

One last thing; feature requests are usually forgotten if just left on the forums. Head over to GitHub and put in an issue for the feature. We won't forget about it over there and you can subscribe to issue updates to keep you in the loop.
(04-28-2019, 12:32 PM)Xenon54z Wrote: Glad we got it sorted.

I think injuries affect gunnery/piloting skills. If you know which injury the pilot has, you could just adjust their skill according to the injury rules. I think those are in AtoW.

One last thing; feature requests are usually forgotten if just left on the forums. Head over to GitHub and put in an issue for the feature. We won't forget about it over there and you can subscribe to issue updates to keep you in the loop.

Ok!!