Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0.46.0 AtB Hidden Infantry can't be revealed/won't activate
Version: 0.46.0
MekHQ (Downloaded from your homepage)
Java version 1.8.0_211

So I'm playing an against the bot campaign and the battle I'm in is stuck because I've destroyed everything but a single platoon of infantry that is hidden, they won't un-hide, and apparently my mechs can't detect them despite literally surrounding and staring at them for about 5 turns straight.

I've attached my save.

Attached Files
.gz   1.sav.gz (Size: 720.37 KB / Downloads: 0)
Is part of the Victory Condition that all the infantry must be destroyed? I would just /victory and end the match unless that is the case. Typically according the rules, Infantry do not count towards Victory Conditions, unless its the Civilian Riot.
(09-06-2019, 04:22 PM)Sidewinder Wrote: Is part of the Victory Condition that all the infantry must be destroyed?  I would just /victory and end the match unless that is the case.  Typically according the rules, Infantry do not count towards Victory Conditions, unless its the Civilian Riot.

Do'h *slaps face*! Wow it was chase... I'm an idiot.
Also, if you do have that same problem crop up and you do need to kill them. If you know where they are, or know within a few hexes. Set them on fire... all of them... they'll die quickly enough.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you deploy units hidden?!?! DireWolfZ 5 888 05-25-2014, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Arlith