Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building a Hospital Dropship
I am attempting to Stat out my Aceso-class Hospital Dropship. With the understanding that I probably missed a few things when attempting to do it without the use of this program, I am still running into several difficulties.

Attached is the .blk for the ship and this is where I wrote it up on the Battletech forums- 

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.p...msg1261824

I'm currently having problems getting the Point Defense Bays validated with the Ammo allotments and I keep adding unwanted / needed crew when trying to add rooms that would (under most circumstances) be considered Patient Rooms that would be empty during transit.

I am still in the process of tinkering with the cargo allocations as well, though there seems to be a awful lot of cargo there that I thought I had pretty well figured out as significantly less before.

Where am I causing myself problems?

.blk   Aceso.blk (Size: 7.29 KB / Downloads: 1)

.blk   Aceso.blk (Size: 7.29 KB / Downloads: 1)
Ok,

The ammo issue is the aft right PD Bay has no ammo assigned you need to buy some and allocate it.

I don't have any issues adding empty quarters. Have you considered using MASH OR's and components instead of quarters.
(12-27-2019, 01:15 PM)Hammer Wrote: The ammo issue is the aft right PD Bay has no ammo assigned you need to buy some and allocate it.

I don't have any issues adding empty quarters. Have you considered using MASH OR's and components instead of quarters.

That's really weird because I've added ammo to it more than one.

I don't want to add more OR's because the empty rooms are supposed to be recovery rooms and such. I see the point of adding more ORs though. I'll have to consider it as an alternative. It certainly makes a good deal of sense.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is wrong with building tanks? T.S. Hawk 23 7,377 07-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Last Post: ErikModi