This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the forum
Hey all!

Megamek has brought me a lot of joy over the past few months, especially with the current state of things.

I'm a big LAM fan, and I've found a few odd corners that either I got the rules wrong or the system isn't quite spot on. Is this the forum to post to? And should I ask here first to see if it's not really a bug before posting elsewhere?

For instance, if I have the Leaping option on, and the LAM descends more than 3 levels in a hex, the game thinks it's jumping off a cliff and gives me a roll to avoid leg damage. Or is that an actual rule for LAMs that I missed? Or is this the wrong place to ask? Smile

Thanks!
LAM rules changed massively when published in Interstellar Ops. In Airmech mode they operate as WiGE. You'll find these forums while our official forums, dead.

You'll find a much more active community at the official BT forums - https://bg.battletech.com/forums/
Yeah the Interstellar Ops is the rule set I'm using. Thanks for your response! I'll try my luck in the other forum.
Tongue 
Quote:LAM rules changed massively when published in Interstellar Ops. In Airmech mode they operate as WiGE. You'll find these forums while our official forums, dead.

Well if you keep telling them them the forums are dead, then they won't come back. Tongue

Good to see a new player, though. (and good to see me, too.)
Come back to what? A forum no one uses. I’d rather direct players to where they can get answers.
Agreed.

(This was actually more of a test to see if my subscription changes now work. It was successful. WOOT!)