This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to change back to standard maps
I'm running Megame 46.1 standalone, on Ubuntu Linux 20.4, java openjdk 11.0.7

At some point i resized map dimensions to 50x50, and when i changed it back to 16x17 the map listing is gone and the pull down still says "custom size, use Map sie button". I cant figure out where i went wrong or how to get back to where i can use the 16x17 pre generated maps.
Can you post a screen shot of what you're seeing.
Here it what im seeing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to change client settings -> chat box transparency Question2 11 4,817 11-29-2014, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Xenon54z