This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exporting Issues (into XML or CSV)
Good morning!  Running Windows 10, and using both MekHQ 0.46.1 and/or 0.47.0 (I'll flip flop between both versions).

I'm stuck on a different issue, relating to Deployment Requirements[url=https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=58916.0][/url], and was thinking that I need to export my Personnel and Units to separate files, to 'rebuild" the CPNX  'save file' into a newer  version so I have correct functionality.  My CPNX file was originally generated years ago, before the AtB versions of MekHQ came out, that I suspect it's the reason I am having trouble. 

I was going to begin a 'new' campaign file, using the same starting date as the end of my current mission, using the same personnel, and the same units.  However, I don't seem to be able to properly export the people or units to CSV/XML files. 

Might this be a bug?  I'm willing to send/hang the CPNX game save file if anyone wants to take a look.

Thanks!
Trip
Seems to work in Dev 0.47.6 release; now I gotta figure out importing.
We've had a few fixes in the 47.x dev branch. Glad it's working.