Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MekHQ Personnel menu bug?
Hello all, I recently posted this in the MekHQ forum but it didn't seem to get a response so I hope here might be a little better. 

I downloaded the latest dev build of MekHQ (0.47.7), and am running Windows 10 with Java version 1.8.0_251 and have been super enjoying it, but I am consistently running into issues with the Personnel tab. It seems whenever I change certain attributes to characters (so far I've consistently confirmed it happens with changing ranks, and doing a GM edit to their name/skills), something happens to the entry that makes it bug out and it no longer registers completely when I click on it. This means that when I click on their name they do not show up on the additional information window on the right, it remains blank. As well, any specific field I click (i.e. name, command, etc..) remains blue as if selected even if I click elsewhere. It appears that this eventually affects everyone on the roster and I'm unable to select anyone. 

I was able to stave this off for a bit by not choose "dylan's method" for market generation but after my original 4 founder mechwarriors the issue returned with any I hired/created and assigned a rank.

I'm still able to right click on the entry and do modifications from there, but something seems to be really bugged out for me here. I also just downloaded the same game version on my laptop with identical OS and Java specs and appeared to have no issues, so does anyone have any insight as to what might be causing this issue on my computer? Please find attached a screenshot of the issue.

Thanks in advance for any help, loving the game even with the hiccup

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

See here - https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.p...msg1623956 I suspect that's the issue.

These forums while official are dead. I'd recommended checking out the Megamek forums above.
Thank you so much, instantly solved.

I'll mosey on to the other site, thanks again!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MekHQ: Cannot export personnel (v45.x) Hythos 2 685 04-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Hythos
  MekHQ 3.5 - Cannot use right-click menu in Personnel Tab MagnusEffect 1 819 05-31-2014, 04:53 PM
Last Post: MagnusEffect