Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably a silly question but need help
And that would be done by deleting the mechs and then doing a copy and paste job?  Before I do that I want to make sure that is what I am going to do?
(11-15-2011, 10:55 PM)T.S. Hawk link Wrote: And that would be done by deleting the mechs and then doing a copy and paste job?  Before I do that I want to make sure that is what I am going to do?

Its what I would do. Though I'd actually rename the original mechs folder as a backup just in case. I haven't tried this yet really, I just copied and pasted over the files with differing names instead of the whole thing. I'll be testing the whole thing soon... but probably not soon enough for you Wink
actually last night I copied the original one and placed in another folder that isn't used for anything special.  And then just did the copy and paste and it worked out just fine.
(11-16-2011, 06:56 PM)T.S. Hawk link Wrote: actually last night I copied the original one and placed in another folder that isn't used for anything special.  And then just did the copy and paste and it worked out just fine.

Always good to know Wink