Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buld Errors on MekHQ svn...
I'm getting the following build output from the svn revision 882 (Just downloaded)

Code:
[****@**** MekHQ]$ ant
Buildfile: /home/dmyers/mekhq-svn/MekHQ/build.xml

clean:
  [delete] Deleting directory /home/dmyers/mekhq-svn/MekHQ/classes

init:
   [mkdir] Created dir: /home/dmyers/mekhq-svn/MekHQ/classes

compile:
   [javac] /home/dmyers/mekhq-svn/MekHQ/build.xml:43: warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds
   [javac] Compiling 138 source files to /home/dmyers/mekhq-svn/MekHQ/classes
   [javac] /home/dmyers/mekhq-svn/MekHQ/src/mekhq/campaign/Campaign.java:1614: loadMechData() is not public in megamek.common.MechSummaryCache; cannot be accessed from outside package
   [javac]         MechSummaryCache.getInstance().loadMechData();
   [javac]                                       ^
   [javac] /home/dmyers/mekhq-svn/MekHQ/src/mekhq/gui/CampaignGUI.java:7247: loadMechData() is not public in megamek.common.MechSummaryCache; cannot be accessed from outside package
   [javac]                 MechSummaryCache.getInstance().loadMechData();
   [javac]                                               ^
   [javac] /home/dmyers/mekhq-svn/MekHQ/src/mekhq/campaign/parts/Refit.java:642: loadMechData() is not public in megamek.common.MechSummaryCache; cannot be accessed from outside package
   [javac]         MechSummaryCache.getInstance().loadMechData();
   [javac]                                       ^
   [javac] Note: /home/dmyers/mekhq-svn/MekHQ/src/mekhq/gui/XTableColumnModel.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
   [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
   [javac] 3 errors

BUILD FAILED
/home/dmyers/mekhq-svn/MekHQ/build.xml:43: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 8 seconds

I'd like to be able to build the svn and test it Wink
Hmm, just on a whim I copied the most recently compiled svn version of the MegaMek.jar file to the folder with the svn code for MekHQ and it compiled clean Tongue

I'm guessing someone has just been too lazy to update their MegaMek.jar included in the svn Big Grin
Bingo.
I'm really liking it so far by the way Smile

I like the new splash screen a lot. Though I have another suggestion for it: The ability to choose your starting planet when starting a new campaign.
there is a new revision out?
(11-29-2011, 01:59 PM)T.S. Hawk link Wrote: there is a new revision out?

No, I compiled the source code from the svn. He isn't finished yet. If you want to check out the current state of things, then you'll need to download the svn copy and compile it Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Planet faction errors pheonixstorm 6 1,232 05-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Hammer
  0.1.20 Loading errors for some items neilfw 3 1,328 10-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Taharqa