Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Battletech, looking to do a small Campaign
So I've been playing Battletech for maybe 2-3 months now, mostly via MegaMek and the Legends campaign. However, I have been voraciously consuming rule books and technical manuals since starting. As well, I've been rapidly figuring out the best tactics to use for various things.

After reading up on MekHQ and such, I feel like I'd love to do something between a single MegaMek battle and a huge campaign.. Maybe something around 5-6 battles, with a limited pool of pilots and mechs to use.

If there's any interest, feel free to hit me up via PM. I'd love to get someone near my skill level so I don't consistently just get beaten due to inexperience, but I'd be happy to let a Vet show me the ropes or teach someone new the MegaMek/Battletech basics as well. All I'm really looking for is someone with patience and who is as excited about this game as I am!
I wouldn't mind joining you.  Been away from MegaMek for about a year and have come back, for now anyway, but definitly a veteran player.  Just let me know if you wanna cook something up.
I too, am interested in something along these lines. I played alot of battletech in the early 90s, circa clan invasion, then fell out of it till the last few months when i discovered megamek. I have been familiarizing myself with alot of the new TRO's and weapons and feel pretty comfortable with any of the tech up to year 3070/3071. I dont really know the fluff, but i love all the new IS mech designs!

The newest set of rules includes a very nice system for playing a mini-campaign with linked scenarios. Feel free to hit me up w/ a PM as well if you want.
Is it too late to count me in too? I recently started getting back into battletech too mail me.
Find me as well, for doing a Megamek campaign.
I would also like to join in with y'all!  Not much exp in the game yet, but sounds like a great way to learn and have some fun!
If you still have room, count me in!
Hi there guys, I have been into battletech since the late 80's and I have just discovered MegaMek not long ago, I have played some SP and would love to take part in your small campaign if there is any space left Smile
(02-10-2012, 10:59 AM)Lowlander link Wrote: Hi there guys, I have been into battletech since the late 80's and I have just discovered MegaMek not long ago, I have played some SP and would love to take part in your small campaign if there is any space left Smile

I too just discovered MegaMek, and would love to take part in a small campaign, if your not full up.  I would also like if invited if aerospace fighters can be used in your force.
I've been playing BattleTech since 1984 and discovered MM a week ago. If you got some room, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.
The Schack is the place for you!
Is there any room left?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battletech, A Time of War, Pirates MekHQ Campaign Lasttemplar1225 0 273 09-30-2018, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Lasttemplar1225
  Interest check - strategic battletech/aerotech campaign _xX_Shadow_Hawk_Xx_ 5 2,560 12-17-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: wulfle
  [Interest Check] Old fashion Battletech Tournament Zellbringen 36 9,087 06-17-2013, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Ragnarok
  BT fan looking for small, introductory campaign BlueOnBlack83 3 1,570 03-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Last Post: ralgith
  New to Battletech, Looking for a group to play with/teach me TheDangerBox 4 1,508 03-18-2013, 12:10 AM
Last Post: TheDangerBox