Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ink Effects Portraits for MekHQ / MegaMek
Go for it Alain, they are now reserved for you.
Ink Effect portrait pack updated to Version 1.7. Many thanks to Alain Dumont for his efforts in expanding the pack.
Hey Feenix, did the batch I sent you a while ago get in? 

If you didn't get them let me know and I'll resend, it should have another 40 male and 14 female.
Apologies, I left them out. I will update the pack.
No worries, I just wanted to make sure that I sent them to you.

So much has been going on lately I've kinda lost track.
I know how you feel . . .
Ink Effect portrait pack updated to Version 1.8.

Thanks to Sir Chaos for joining in the fun and daddyholby for expanding the pack (apologies dh for leaving them out of the last update).

Share and enjoy!
No worries Feenix, I'm just glad to see that this is still progressing.
Way cool dude. Thanks for posting.
Your welcome DrX, it is a team effort.
Can I have permission to link this to the "Additional Data" on our Downloads page?
As the creator of the Ink Effects Portraits Packs, I will assume I can speak for all the contributors, and say that it would be an honour to grant permission to add the link to the "Additional Data" on the Megamek / MekHQ download page. Also, I will post an update to the pack shortly (unfortunately work and family commitments have been getting in the way over the last 4 weeks). I assume I should PM you here, so that you can update the link in the download page when the packs are updated?
Thats great. I will probably just link to the forum thread so I don't have to worry about keeping it up-to-date. Or is there a place to link to in mediafire that would give a list of the latest files?
Not sure if there is somewhere in Mediafire that will allow you to automatic see the latest version, so if you just linking it to this thread's opening post may be the easiest way at this point in time. 
It has been quite a while since I last used mediafire to host anything but I seem to recall there should be a way to link to a 'download folder' that you could upload to. It was a nice way to have a project with several files and not have to send a link to each individually and/or a project that had updates. Unfortunately it has been 4+ years so I may be remembering wrong.
Thanks, I will do some further investigating when I have time. However, I do like the current download link via the opening post to this thread (allow me to ensure that all contributors to the pack are acknowledge).
(10-11-2012, 08:06 AM)Feenix74 link Wrote: I will assume I can speak for all the contributors, and say that it would be an honour to grant permission to add the link to the "Additional Data" on the Megamek / MekHQ download page.

You´re certainly speaking for me here.
Ok, its posted on the downloads page. It links to the first page of this thread atm.
Thanks Taharqa.
Ink Effect portrait pack updated to Version 1.9.

Thanks to krazzyharry for joining in the fun and daddyholby for expanding the pack. Apologies for the delay in getting the update out, RealLife has been getting in the way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scenario Syntax - Pilot Portraits? Rymafyr 3 607 04-27-2016, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Akjosch
  Pixel Art Portraits applerobot 0 1,635 07-01-2012, 04:56 AM
Last Post: applerobot