This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megamek hosting
Hey everyone we have been hosting a variety of game servers for over a year now and a friend requested a MegaMek server so we now are offering those too.

If anyone is interested in ordering a megamek server please visit the attached link http://www.vanquishvps.com/order/cart.php?a=add&pid=58

You will receive your server moments after payment is made.  The cost is 5.00 a month Smile

Interested in other services like minecraft, tf2, web hosting, dedicated, or virtual server we can handle that too

www.vanquishvps.com

Have a good day everyone
Thanks. A friend of mine told that his server is hosted at Vanquish VPS. Support is good, didn't have any problems so far, RAM ammount is really cheap.
why would I pay 5 dollars a month?  meaning what is all involved in this service
Vanquishvps for Megamek is no longer in business.  Vanquish switched to doing business servers I heard.