Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mechanics, medics, etc...
Is there currently a way to put them into my TO&E?  Not that they would get fielded very often, but it could happen... base gets attacked, etc.  I thought that maybe I could create an infantry squad to represent them and put them there, but the program doesn't allow that.
If you give them the small arms skill they should be able to be put into an infantry squad/platoon.
I gave my Doctors Vehicle/Driver skills and put them in a MASH truck (one as a gunner & one as a driver lol)
That works too. There's also an engineering truck that just got some nice art if you wanted to go a similar route for the techs.
(06-04-2012, 10:44 PM)Jayof9s link Wrote: If you give them the small arms skill they should be able to be put into an infantry squad/platoon.

I tried that and it didn't work... unless I'm doing something wrong.  Hmmm...
Did you buy a rifle squad to assign them to? It worked fine for me when I just tested it. Add small arms to the personnel, buy the foot rifle squad or platoon and assign them to it. Add the squad/platoon to the TO&E.
i tried adding secondary role it seemed to work ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secondary role mechanics have no time JeremiahYakamo 10 2,612 09-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Taharqa