This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capturing ejected MechWarriors?
Is there a way to capture enemy MechWarriors after they've ejected?  Tried searching for a previous thread, and found a couple hints that this is possible but no instructions for how to do it in the game.
Have a unit (other than an another ejected mechwarrior) end its move on top of the ejected mechwarrior.  You'll see a message that the mechwarrior got picked up.  Two mechwarriors together have a beer.
Thanks!
(07-27-2012, 01:56 PM)Netzilla link Wrote: Have a unit (other than an another ejected mechwarrior) end its move on top of the ejected mechwarrior.  You'll see a message that the mechwarrior got picked up.  Two mechwarriors together have a beer.

Apparently, a unlimited supply of beer is standard ejection gear, just in case you meet another teammate who also ejected. Then both of you can sit down together and have a beer, ...... for as long as it takes. Wink
(07-27-2012, 04:10 PM)Xenon54z link Wrote: [quote author=Netzilla link=topic=889.msg5108#msg5108 date=1343411798]
Have a unit (other than an another ejected mechwarrior) end its move on top of the ejected mechwarrior.  You'll see a message that the mechwarrior got picked up.  Two mechwarriors together have a beer.

Apparently, a unlimited supply of beer is standard ejection gear, just in case you meet another teammate who also ejected. Then both of you can sit down together and have a beer, ...... for as long as it takes. Wink
[/quote]

Not just Teammates either Wink Any ejected MW. So you'll drink with the enemy Wink

[/quote]

Not just Teammates either Wink Any ejected MW. So you'll drink with the enemy Wink
[/quote]

When I have run it they enemies always shot at each other doing 0 damage.
Well they are drunk. ;D ;D ;D Tongue
(10-19-2012, 12:16 AM)Xenon54z link Wrote: Well they are drunk. ;D ;D ;D Tongue

Aside from the libations, I suspect it's also the difference between having 'Armed Mechwarriors' checked or unchecked.
(10-19-2012, 01:51 PM)Netzilla link Wrote: [quote author=Xenon54z link=topic=889.msg6244#msg6244 date=1350620200]
Well they are drunk. ;D ;D ;D Tongue

Aside from the libations, I suspect it's also the difference between having 'Armed Mechwarriors' checked or unchecked.
[/quote]

Ding Ding... Sarah, tell him what he's won!

Joking aside, I agree that is the most likely explanation.
can you arm Mechwarriors with a rifle or hand gun if so how!

dan
You can turn on weapons for ejected crews (there's an option but I forget where off the top of my head) - however, considering a basic rifle/hand gun will be rounded down to 0 damage against armored targets there's really not much point at the scale of MM (MIGHT be able to kill a single infantryman in a squad/platoon but I'm not even sure they could do that).
cool I will try to find it ta