Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merc Campain Set in the early 3000s
we'll see.  This one is in 3043.  The tech will nearly all be 3025, however.  There's only a few spots that aren't.  It will require a bit of rp as well.  I just have to finish off the aero aspect of it, then will post the beginnings.  As I said, this one will be more short lived rather than a grand campaign.  Basically, as a teaser, it's a planetary assault campaign.
RP is great, always a good way to add extra dimensions to a wargame.

Epic - can I ask that we get more formal/complete briefings than Knightrap gave?  His were...  "minimal" might give them too much credit.
I'm ok with as much of a briefing as you wish to provide,  but  as minimal as necessary so  that  no  orders are  misunderstood, or that cause the indigenous population to take offense to our actions.

(01-17-2013, 10:58 PM)Epic link Wrote: we'll see.  This one is in 3043.  The tech will nearly all be 3025, however.  There's only a few spots that aren't.  It will require a bit of rp as well.  I just have to finish off the aero aspect of it, then will post the beginnings.  As I said, this one will be more short lived rather than a grand campaign.  Basically, as a teaser, it's a planetary assault campaign.
Sounds fun to me.  I am all for RP.  But, again if you have room that is.
Sorry, lol, lost track of this group for a while, would be interested in joining up in the new campaign if it goes off.
Epic got pretty banged up, so it might be a while, but we are still here....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solaris campain Bczretribution 0 291 12-29-2017, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Bczretribution
  Hello all! looking to join a campaign that I can play a merc/merc commander in. krouzerstar 5 975 01-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Epic
  new player looking to join a campain xhanatos 12 2,963 05-28-2013, 10:33 PM
Last Post: xhanatos
  New Campain : Kentares IV Inemorphis 4 2,547 05-21-2012, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Garret Rand