Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Introductory Rules Campaign
several of the new guys rolled well...

second post shows all of our mechs.
(01-05-2013, 12:58 PM)Mekslayer link Wrote: Ok so can we try this Thursday at 6PM PST / 7PM MST / 8PM CST / 9PM EST with all players "that are able to come on earlier" than this, to come on and gather in the 35.31 server 67.53.188.198 port 2347 to meet up and determine the game we want to play.

I will consider doing both a multiple player capture the flag game, a more mission oriented team campaign game, or a large "one mech per player" face off game. Other ideas are welcome for any who want to suggest them.

-Mek

Ok we are going to try meeting tonight at the time and place listed above for our first group campaign efforts.

-Mek
Unfortunately for me, it looks like I'm going to be stuck late at work.  So, I probably won't get to take part tonight.  For those that do make it, have fun.
Ok for next weeks Thursday game we have devised that you will be building your forces from your available mechs with total bv not to exceed 5357.

Same time is planned.

Story to follow: convoy intercept mission
Seems as if Ragnarok forgot to mention that we had a great first regularly scheduled campaign game, though its not finished, we did play through 15 exciting rounds of combat. We had our first mission oriented campaign game with the players having 3 mechs each. The mission was an impaler mission with tactics made famous by Erwin Rommel. Thanks to grey Griffin for being our opfor player last night.
I am in.  Still working on names and designations for my mechs.
Well... how fast can I lose these puppies and have fun doing it!

1. 45 - Hatchetman HCT-3F
2. 60 - Quickdraw QKD-4G
3. 55 - Wolverine WVR-6M
4. 80 - Charger CGR-1A9
5. 55 - Griffin GRF-1N
6. 70 - Grasshopper GHR-5H
7. 55 - Cronus CNS-3M
8. 25 - Dart DRT-4S
9. 35 - Firestarter FS9-K

X
OK cool guys.

Just FYI, all players mechs, pilots and their statuses are posted in the second post of this thread, just after the post on the rules.

Looking forward to having some cool games.

-Mek
Hi Guys,

I cannot make the game tonight, so please find Ragnarok for tonights game. He is supposed to run the weekly game tonight anyhow.

He can be found on the same server as identified above.  If the game goes smoothly and is appropriate for campaign I will allow it to count as campaign, if it has any significant flaws I will not count it as campaign.

Have fun regardless.

-Mek
Awaiting approval from Mekslayer, but this should be my force.

#. Ms - BattleMech                  Pilot (g/p)

1. 35 - Jenner JR7-F                Aaisha Khayri (4/5)
2. 45 - Blackjack BJ-1DB            Kyle Lewis (4/5)
3. 50 - Trebuchet TBT-5N          Eric Siew (4/5)
4. 55 - Gladiator GLD-4R            Mikaela Ayane (4/5)
5. 60 - Grand Dragon DRG-1G    Yosuke Asano (4/5)
6. 60 - Merlin MLN-1B (Porter)    TBD
7. 60 - Crossbow CRS-6B          Zenobia (4/5)
8. 80 - Striker STC-2C              Augusta Lucas (4/5)
9. 85 - Stalker STK-3H              Sofija Mrdja (3/4)

I don't know why Zenobia has only one name. Megamek decided it, so it be.
(02-02-2013, 01:03 AM)FogHat link Wrote: Awaiting approval from Mekslayer, but this should be my force.

#. Ms - BattleMech                  Pilot (g/p)

1. 35 - Jenner JR7-F                 Aaisha Khayri (4/5)
2. 45 - Blackjack BJ-1DB            Kyle Lewis (4/5)
3. 50 - Trebuchet TBT-5N          Eric Siew (4/5)
4. 55 - Gladiator GLD-4R            Mikaela Ayane (4/5)
5. 60 - Grand Dragon DRG-1G     Yosuke Asano (4/5)
6. 60 - Merlin MLN-1B (Porter)    TBD
7. 60 - Crossbow CRS-6B           Zenobia (4/5)
8. 80 - Striker STC-2C               Augusta Lucas (4/5)
9. 85 - Stalker STK-3H              Sofija Mrdja (3/4)

I don't know why Zenobia has only one name. Megamek decided it, so it be.

Nice Job Foggy/Irae your mech choices are all fine.
If you want to name all your pilots now, you might want to name your commander as well.

Your commander is a 3/4 pilot who can't be killed, but can be captured.

-Mek
Greetings everyone. After some major computer troubles, I am back and looking to get some fights in with anyone, feel free to message me so we can set up a time.
Hey Raith,

I think its best to find players via their posted IM next to their nick/callsigns or PM players directly for games.
I do the same when I have time and am looking for a game.

-Mek
Ok, due to the fact that we may be bringing more new players online into the basic settings of a megamek campaign, I may be bringing this campaign back to the forefront. If the new players from the Skye Rangers are interested in this type of campaign play.

Just FYI. Contact me for more details.

-Mek
OK My bad, looks like the next campaign is going to look more like a previous campaign, more along the lines of the "Junkyard Dogs" campaign. If you have some interest in joining or looking for a campaign, drop me a line, and I will fill you in on who we are what we plan on doing.

-Mek

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skye Rangers Campaign Rules Mekslayer 0 1,467 11-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Mekslayer
  BT fan looking for small, introductory campaign BlueOnBlack83 3 1,570 03-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Last Post: ralgith