Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one doing a Pre 4th Succession campaign?
Been doing Against the Bot rules which are fun.. However, I was wondering if anyone is doing a pre 4th Succession War campaign?  If so got some room? =D

Played Battletech throughout my high school days.  Have a bunch of he old books.  When I found out about MegaMek I purchased from Catalyst all the new rule books just in case.  Plus have most of the TRO from catalyst.

I am not a min maxer in terms of the game.  Meaning w/ against the bot rules the only customs I have so far the couple I rolled up as a part of company creation.  But yeah I love to tweak mechs but prefer to stay in canon.
The current Merc campaign is set with equipment from that time period however it is not particularly time line specific nor is it so much a campaign as random battles against opponents with set demi-company sized units.  That said feel free to join us if you wish.
(01-07-2013, 10:27 PM)Ragnarok link Wrote: The current Merc campaign is set with equipment from that time period however it is not particularly time line specific nor is it so much a campaign as random battles against opponents with set demi-company sized units.  That said feel free to join us if you wish.
Sounds like fun I am willing to give it a whirl.  To at least get a feel for playing MegaMek on the internet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Succession Wars keeper 7 2,095 10-28-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Hammer
  Event 2725: War of Davion Succession [MW: Dominion] TigerShark 1 950 06-12-2014, 03:55 AM
Last Post: TigerShark
  4th Succession War and beyond Epic 2 1,109 10-16-2013, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Epic