Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Battletech, Looking for a group to play with/teach me
Always had an interest in the mechwarrior series but never had friends that were into the tabletop game, recently discovered megamek and have done some research into it to the point where I have basic understanding of the game (ie how to play, customize mechs, the barebones basics).

Have obtained a few of the rulebooks and skimmed through them in my spare time. Would love to find a group of people and join in with them if they don't mind a newb.

I am on Eastern Standard Time (GMT-4) and I am normally available from 6-12 PM, have and am experienced just about any VOIP program, and have skype for messenger. Would love to hear back from some people shoot me a PM or post here.
If you would like you can add me to your Skype, my name is in my signature.  I'd be happy to bring you up to speed and get you rolling.  I would strongly suggest checking out the 3025 Mekwars server (if you can avoid the munchkins) as a good place to start playing pick-up games.  Or you can check out my Solaris 7 arena campaign, or Mekslayer's merc campaign game as good places to play.  I will be doing my S7 game tomorrow night (you can feel free to drop by and watch), but once we are done I would be glad to run you through some of the basics to the game.
sounds good ill add you on skype what time tomorrow night is your stuff taking place?
I hope to be able to start sometime shortly after 9:30 est (3/18)
ok well i added you on skype shoot me a msg on there or an email when you are getting prepped id love to watch and chat with ya

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battletech, A Time of War, Pirates MekHQ Campaign Lasttemplar1225 0 206 09-30-2018, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Lasttemplar1225
  Interest check - strategic battletech/aerotech campaign _xX_Shadow_Hawk_Xx_ 5 2,274 12-17-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: wulfle
  New to Battletech, looking to do a small Campaign SquadronROE 11 4,439 12-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Last Post: wulfle
  [Interest Check] Old fashion Battletech Tournament Zellbringen 36 7,428 06-17-2013, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Ragnarok