This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recharge Station, Command Circut, and Pirate Point questions
The title kinda says it all. I notice that some systems have a recharge stations listed (those who's data have been entered) but I don't know if they actually EXIST (as in will charge my JS - for a fee would be ok). Also wondering if there's any intention of coding pirate points in the future (would probably be risky, and you'd only want to do it with an Elite JS Navigator). Oh, and can Command Circuts be implemented? I know in GM mode you can just MOVE the unit to another star - would this be my only option to simulate a CC?
I posted about this awhile back with a few ideas and suggestions. I think the answer was eventually but can't recall. It would be nice to factor in quick charge times for jump points as well as pirate points but pirate points would probably have to be a bit more abstract. The quick charge table in SO could be used to cover how long a charge will take if the player wants to risk a role for potential failure/damage.
Pretty much eventually for all of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate and noble games eisenhorn1984 1 683 08-28-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Hammer
  Jumpship Quick charge & Pirate Points (or Lagrange points if you prefer) pheonixstorm 4 1,412 04-30-2014, 08:34 AM
Last Post: ralgith
  Planetary recharge times Alain Dumont 5 2,339 03-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Alain Dumont