This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AoW units incorrect rules listing
Tried playing a game in HQ for Age of War and came across a few units that seemed out of place. Checked the MUL and sure enough they were. Not sure if there is a reason these show as Unofficial show... And also found a few armor issues on a couple as well Wink

Intrepid Assault Craft (2331) - Shows Unofficial, should be Std. Also does not show up when listing canon only units.

Vendetta Medium Fighter(Standard) - Shows Unofficial, should be Std. Listed as BAR 10 (is that the same as std armor? Not familiar enough with BAR ratings).
Mosquito Light Fighter (Standard) - Shows Unofficial, should be Std. Armor should be BAR 6 and (if anyone cares) the source should be Primitives II
Hurricane Conventional Fighter (Standard) - Shows Unofficial, should be Std.
Mustang Fighter (Standard) - Shows Unofficial, should be Std. Intro on MUL 2463, in MM 2297

Cobra VTOL Transport (Standard) - Shows Unofficial, should be Std.

Chi-Ha Infantry Combat Vehicle (Original) - Shows Unofficial, should be Std.
Estevez MBT (Standard) - Shows Unofficial, should be Std.
Marsden I - Shows Unofficial, should be Std. Should be BAR 7 for armor as well
Estevez MBT (Anti-Air) - Shows Unofficial, should be Std.
I'll look at the armor stuff.  The tech level stuff I need to get a clarification, the XTRO stuff originally came out at either Experimental or Era Specific (which we call Unofficial).  So I'm not sure what CGL is doing with these older units.
Yeah I thought it might have been something like that but wasn't sure. While I was hunting around I did see others listed as Era Specific on the MUL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Korvin KVN-2 icon incorrect pheonixstorm 0 805 06-02-2015, 11:32 PM
Last Post: pheonixstorm
  J-27 Trailer tonnage incorrect pheonixstorm 1 959 07-06-2014, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Hammer
  Incorrect Price/Cargo for Jumpships type... pheonixstorm 2 1,225 04-23-2014, 01:06 AM
Last Post: pheonixstorm
  Dragoon AEM-001 Incorrect HS pheonixstorm 6 2,275 03-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Hammer
  Mechs - Incorrect Info pheonixstorm 5 2,053 01-26-2014, 04:13 PM
Last Post: ralgith
  Clan mechs with incorrect jumpjets Slasher 2 1,688 05-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Last Post: DarkISI