This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weired issue when loading my XML file
Hey guys sorry to be a pest again but.....
Whenever i load my campaign from my xml file two of my scenarios out of three for the current mission show no forces deployed in the briefing room. However in the TOE, the hanger and personnel they are shown as deployed.  I then cannot resolve the scenarios.

Can anyone please help.
Thanks
(09-21-2011, 01:27 PM)waylander link Wrote: Hey guys sorry to be a pest again but.....
Whenever i load my campaign from my xml file two of my scenarios out of three for the current mission show no forces deployed in the briefing room. However in the TOE, the hanger and personnel they are shown as deployed.  I then cannot resolve the scenarios.

Can anyone please help.
Thanks

There is a bug when more than 1 mission is in your file and they all have scenarios of the same ID. I noticed this as well. Open your XML file in your favorite text editor and remove all "missions" except the current one.
Thanks ralgith that worked. Wink
I submitted a ticket for it
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=det...id=1144608
Its now been fixed for the next release.
(11-27-2011, 01:33 AM)Taharqa link Wrote: Its now been fixed for the next release.

Yay!! Now I can keep a proper unit history Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  V 0.1.8 - TO&E is empty after loading CPN file clechenne 4 2,398 07-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Last Post: mouldsgame