This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unit Maintenance Issue
I apologize if I am posting this wrong.  I seem to be not authorized elsewhere, and could not find this issue anywhere else.

In MekHQ 0.45.2, when advancing a day, the techs handle maintenance on each mech/vehicle once per week - as expected.  The problem is that over the course of the first month, these "Regular" and "Veteran" technicians have damaged a part on every unit every single maintenance cycle.  The regular tech crew managed to wipe out the entire front armor and cripple a Medium Laser on a Condor Hover Tank, and the veteran tech crew managed to cripple the cockpit, gyro, and Artemis IV on the Cyclops all at once.  This is basic maintenance on undamaged units! And these are reasonably qualified crews, with transport bays... I have no idea how this would happen.  I have had to GM Mode - Restore Unit several times for each unit. I could see this happening maybe once per 6 months, if that, as it is basic maintenance on units the crew is supposedly familiar with. But every week? I wouldn't expect even very green techs to screw up that bad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New MekHQ Development Release 0.3.2, now with maintenance Taharqa 10 3,644 09-19-2013, 08:34 AM
Last Post: ralgith
  Maintenance Costs Sir Chaos 7 3,245 07-27-2011, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Jayof9s