This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about Sorenson's Sabres?
I see the Fox Teeth campaign in the folder. Big thanks to whoever did all the work. I just wanted to ask if the other half of the Sword and the Dragon, the Sorenson's Sabres, is also in the works? Thanks.
Nothing in the works. Its just a demonstration campaign and I guess my fed rat sympathies are showing.
Long live the Fox! Big Grin
OK, I got bored and made the Sorenson Sabre's campaign.  It's set up to be just like the Fox's Teeth Campaign starting in August 3048.

The file is too large to attach here(1.5meg) since it includes the campaign file, Mech pics, Portraits, and Logo.

If anyone is interested PM me with an email address and I'll send it out.  If any of the developers wants to include I'd be happy to contribute.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hammer sent me the file and I will include it in the next release. Thanks Hammer.
(11-09-2012, 01:45 PM)Taharqa link Wrote: Hammer sent me the file and I will include it in the next release. Thanks Hammer.

Very nice. Thanks Hammer!
Thank you very much Hammer!