This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Against-the-Bot rules version 2.27
Since the classicbattletech forums are offline at the moment (is it only me orĀ  anyone else is unable to connect too?), i will post the latest update to the AtB ruleset here.

First, i decided not to include the "recon point" rules we were discussing on the classicbattletech with this update as i think that the system still needs more tinkering, but i changed a lot the battle types and how the lances work for the different battle scenarios.

The changelog:

Against the Bot rules 2.27 changelog:

Against the Bot rules 2.27 changelog:

- Battle type roll changed to 1d100 to get a better distribuition on battle types/contracts.
- Added Defense lance type, available lance types are now: Defense, Combat, Scout, Reserve and Training.
- Scout lances now accept units with any speed, but always deploy at 7 turns minus the unit walking speed (-1 if it also has JJets).
- Changes on battle types to account for the new lance type. Note that if you do not have a lance type needed for a battle you can use other
lance types but with a -1 hit on the campaign score.
- Detailed "Others" result on contract generation.
- Changed contract conditions to better reflect the IO beta (with some small changes) - Overhead now works differently.
- Changed the way you can promote Dependents to Combat/Support positions - now any dependent with 5xp points (gained at the monthly 2d6 rolls) can spend the 5 points to change to a Green Combat/Support personell.
- some other small changes that i do not remember.

Attached Files
.zip   AtB_2_27.zip (Size: 98.22 KB / Downloads: 95)
.zip   Maps_Blank.zip (Size: 39.85 KB / Downloads: 48)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dumbed down version? Janus 2 1,703 07-14-2015, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Janus
  New Version Questions Groggy1 4 1,539 11-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Groggy1
  Can you transfer information from a old version to a new version of mekhq saracen 12 4,274 01-19-2012, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Taharqa